Looking for Commercial Real Estate SEO & PPC Services?
“80% agree that they rely on the internet for their commercial real estate information needs now more than 3 years ago” – Google and Loopnet 2015 Study
Commercial Real Estate Brokers Can be Found More Easily Through Digital Marketing
According to the Google and Loopnet 2015 Study1, 62% of real estate investors find the internet as a tool for finding brokers. 59% go to the internet first when starting a property investment search. 23% start their search first with a broker. Over the course of the property search, almost all real estate investors use the internet for searches. In order for your commercial real estate brokerage to be found, there are several online marketing strategies you can implement to capture your market.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - Ensure that your website shows up organically in search engine results for relevant keyword terms with a commercial real estate SEO campaign. Our team of experts performs extensive keyword research, audits your website to find the highest authority pages, and creates a blueprint outlining recommended pages, keywords, and optimized on-page content. We continually monitor your website’s organic search traffic and visibility to uncover new keyword opportunities, measure increases in keyword positions, and determine what areas could be improved.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) - Launch a commercial real estate PPC campaign and get found at the top of Google search results when someone searches for your target keywords. How does a commercial real estate PPC campaign work? The user performs a search with a related search term (i.e. commercial real estate in Charlotte, NC), Google text ads show at the top of the search results, and you only pay when the user clicks on your ad. It’s a great supplement to SEO campaigns, especially in competitive markets.
- Display Ads and Retargeting - Beyond the text ads that show up on search engine results page, there are niche websites that are effective mediums for placing display ads promoting your service and inventory. There are commercial real estate search engines such as Loopnet, CoStar, and specialized niche real estate investment websites for different product types. Additionally, you can leverage the Google Display Network to serve display ads on targeted websites where you know commercial real estate investors and other relevant audiences spend time on. Remarketing campaigns target your previous website visitors with banner ads promoting your services and available commercial real estate inventory. This is a great way to stay top-of-mind with people who found your website relevant but didn’t necessarily convert. Our remarketing campaigns include dynamic ads that show the specific commercial real estate listings that the visitor viewed.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a digital marketing term that encompasses all the above-mentioned campaigns. Search engines are used by 63% of real estate investors for finding property. Our commercial real estate SEO & SEM experts that can tailor the campaigns you need around your inventory and services.
How to setup a strong digital commercial real estate marketing campaign:
- Target the right search terms - they need to be relevant, high-intent terms with significant search volume.
- Leverage your website to generate leads – this involves optimizing your website for search engines, as well as structuring your site to provide a good user experience. Metrics in Google Analytics such as page views per session, bounce rate, and average session duration give insights onto how strong your user experience (UX) is.
- Properly promote your advantages, value propositions, and resources.
- Establish online credibility.
- Leverage niche expertise in commercial real estate services.
Finally, aligning your brand and content to what buyers are looking for online is imperative. Some of the reasons cited by investors looking online are the following in order: make sure nothing missed, expand searches, develop market knowledge, review properties, validate information and faster results.
Let us help with your digital needs for commercial real estate marketing
- We work exclusively with real estate businesses, so we have niche expertise in the sector.
- Our focus is on traffic driving & lead generation strategies, and have a strong track record in real estate SEO & SEM.
- We leverage our network of industry-specific relationships to help guide strategic recommendations for our real estate clients.
- We understand how your brand should align with your clients’ needs.
1Source: Commercial Real Estate Consumer Online Behavior and Trends | A Joint Study by LoopNet and Google